We are hiring
Wedding & Event Manager
Flexi-working and part-time role
Queen and Whippet is a fast-growing independent event catering company based in Bristol. We provide relaxed fine dining and luxe informal catering for weddings, parties and corporate events across the South West. We are looking for an experienced Wedding and Event Manager to join us at an exciting point in our development.
Agile working opportunities are available to the equivalent of three full days per week.
Salary in the region of £25k – £27k per annum (pro-rata) DOE
- Management of sales pipeline and client relationship from enquiry to event delivery including quoting & contracting
- Project planning, management, and event logistics
- Implementing and managing systems
- Liaising between client and chefs regarding menus
- Communicating with suppliers and stakeholders including freelance event staff
- Attending tastings, site visits and events as appropriate – some evening and weekend work will be necessary
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with a great eye for detail
- CRM / project management systems
- Experience with quotes, invoicing, and budgeting. Knowledge of online accounting software would be a bonus.
- A proven communicator with great customer liaison skills
- Previous involvement in and understanding of the wedding and/or corporate event industries would be highly desirable
- Confidence to contribute ideas, deal with ambiguity and manage multiple projects independently
- Driving license preferred
Please send CV to email@example.com before Monday 17th May.