New Year’s Eve home delivery across Bristol and Bath
New Years Eve 2020 might be looking very different from the way we usually celebrate. At the time of writing it’s only two weeks away and it is still unclear what restrictions we might be under in Bristol or Bath. But if there’s anything this year has taught us, it’s that there’s a creative solution for every challenge.
So this year we are offering a special home delivery service so you can see the year out in delicious style.
Head chef Pete has created a special four-course celebratory feast especially designed to be easily heated and served at home. A plentiful, luxurious meal made with the best West Country produce. We’ll be making our deliveries across Bristol and Bath before 3pm on Thursday 31st December and
- £90 for two people including delivery across Bristol and Bath (see listing for delivery area)
- £40 per additional person
- Place your order online here before 9pm on Sunday 27th December.
- Let us know your preferred menu choices in the order notes at checkout.
- We’ll deliver contact-free on New Year’s Eve
- Each course arrives in fridge & oven-friendly compostable packaging
- Easy heating and plating instructions, including video
- Perfect for a cosy night in or eating together with family and friends on Zoom
Cured trout, blini, horseradish, sour cream, dill
Lamb belly fritter, burnt apple puree, pear powder
Blue cheese, walnut & sage tortellini, pumpkin velouté, toasted seeds
48 hour pork belly, olive mash, ham hock & black pudding croquette, carrot remoulade, cavolo nero, cider jus
Slow braised pheasant breast, shallot puree, bbq carrot, butter mash, beetroot, cider jus
Wild mushroom & truffle tart, olive mash, carrot puree, cavolo nero, salsa verde
Bitter chocolate mousse millefeuille, praline, crème fraiche
citrus tart, lemon powder, honey, yoghurt
We are hugely grateful for all your support this year for Home Feasting – our response to the restrictions on hospitality. We’ve missed the big weddings and events enormously, but 2021 is looking positive. We can’t wait to be back catering for weddings, parties, and large-scale corporate events again.
In the meantime, we hope you’ll join us in raising a fork to seeing the back of this tricky year and raise a glass to everything waiting in 2021.
From us all at Queen & Whippet.